25 Ways To Quit Smoking25 Ways To Quit Smoking (1989) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 41 times this month, and 1206 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Bill Plympton Studios
- Distributed by: E.D. Distribution
- Directed By Bill Plympton.
- Produced By Bill Plympton.
- Animated By Bill Plympton.
- Written By Bill Plympton.
- Awards: Prix du Public, Annecy Film Festival, Second Prize, Los Angeles Animation Celebration; more Awards ...
- Music: Maureen McElheron.
- Editor: Stephen Barr.
- Originally Released in Unknown Tag: 'Est_Date' (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
The perilous road to kicking the habit is explored in vignettes that include various professionals and contraptions. A few of the demonstrated smoking "cures":... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This crazy short was inspired by a book proposal of director Bill Plympton's entitled "101 Ways to Quit Smoking." Although the book never sold, this film has gone on to be his biggest... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about 25 Ways To Quit Smoking? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!