PlymptoonsPlymptoons (1990) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 638 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Bill Plympton Studios
- Distributed by: E.D. Distribution
- Directed By Bill Plympton.
- Produced By Bill Plympton.
- Animated By Bill Plympton.
- Written By Bill Plympton, Peter Vey.
- Awards: First Prize for Animation, ASIFA New York, Grand Prize, ASIFA San Francisco.
- Editor: Stephen Barr.
- Originally Released in December of 1990 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:35 minutes.
We see human crash tests: a human hits a wall at five miles per hour, 50 mph, and 3,000. A woman kisses a man as he listens to his Walkman; through the kiss, she experiences the music. We see the trouble with facelifts. We watch the early history of the Mob: a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Bill Plympton started his cartoon career as a gag artist for Rolling Stone, Playboy, Penthouse and National Lampoon. In 1990, he decided to animate his funniest and strangest gag cartoons and compile them into a short film. This is... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Plymptoons. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Plymptoons? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!