Push Comes To ShovePush Comes To Shove (1991) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 464 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Big Man Pictures Corp.
- Distributed by: E.D. Distribution
- Cartoon Characters: Two Volunteers.
- Directed By Bill Plympton.
- Produced By Bill Plympton.
- Animated By Bill Plympton, Jerilyn Mettlin, Lorna Munson.
- Written By Bill Plympton.
- Awards: Prix du Jury, Cannes Film Festival.
- Editor: Nico Sheers.
- Originally Released in December of 1991 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:02 minutes.
A short in which two volunteers demonstrate the proper way to vent the aggressive feelings that one has for one's fellow man from time to time. Calmly, quietly, and with as many power tools as possible. Be sure to check out the scene where a car pulls a large... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Bill Plimpton credits are correct. Laurel and Hardy were the inspiration for this madcap escalation of physical humor and violent brutality. The two combatants in this film went on to further fame in two Nik-Naks commercials in England, a CD-ROM... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Push Comes To Shove" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Push Comes To Shove? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!