Little Nemo: Adventures In SlumberlandLittle Nemo: Adventures In Slumberland (1992) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 69 times this month, and 1077 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Tokyo Movie Shinsha Co. Ltd.
- Distributed by: Hemdale Film Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Nemo, Flip, Profesor Genius, Page, Nemo's Mother, King Morpheus, Librarian, Dance Teacher, Bon Bon, Elevator Creature, Icarus, Etiquette Master, Princess Camille, Oomp, Oompa, Oompy, Oompo.
- Voice Actors: Gabriel Damon, Mickey Rooney, Rene Auberjonois, Bever-Leigh Banfield, Nancy Cartwright, Jennifer Darling.
- Directed By Masami Hata, William T. Hurtz.
- Produced By Yutaka Fujioka.
- Animated By Yasuo Otsuka, Kazuaki Yoshinaga, Nobuo Tominaga, Frank Thomas, Roger Allers, Ollie Johnston, Kazuhide Tomonaga, Nobuo Tomizawa.
- Written By Richard Outten, Chris Columbus, Bruce Schaefer, Jean Giraud, Yutaka Fujioka, Ray Bradbury, Winsor McCay.
- Music: Thomas Chase, Steve Rucker, Richard M. Sherman, Robert B. Sherman.
- Originally Released on July 24, 1992. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 85 minutes.
A young boy whose dreams transcend reality is sucked into his own fantasy. Unfortunately, he unleashes a century-old secret that may not only destroy his perfect... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Release date reflects Japanese premiere date. United States release was on August 21, 1992. This feature was in production for over 15 years. Despite the massive array of talent involved in... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Little Nemo: Adventures In Slumberland. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Little Nemo: Adventures In Slumberland? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!