Return To Never Land
Alternate Title: Peter Pan II: Peter and JaneReturn To Never Land (Peter Pan II: Peter and Jane, Peter Pan II: Return to Neverland) (2002) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 85 times this month, and 6246 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- 2D CG Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Television Animation (Australia) Pty. Limited, Walt Disney Television Animation- Canada.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Pictures Distribution
- Cartoon Characters: Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Wendy, Jane, Captain Hook, Mr. Smee Starkey, Wibbles, Danny, Edward, the Lost Boys (Slightly, Cubby, Mullins, Turk, Danny, Nibs, Twins), Nana Two, Timmy.
- Voice Actors: Harriet Owen, Blayne Weaver, Corey Burton, Jeff Bennett, Kath Soucie, Andrew McDonough, Roger Rees, Spencer Breslin, Bradley Pierce; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Robin Budd, Donovan Cook.
- Produced By Christopher Chase, Michelle Robinson, Dan Rounds, Chris Henderson, Lizbeth Velasco.
- Written By Temple Mathews, Carter Crocker.
- Music: Joel McNeely, Jonathan Brrok.
- Editor: Anthony F. Rocco, Daniel Lee, Nick Kenway, Ted Supa, Denis Dutton, Adam Smith; more Editors ...
- Originally Released on February 12, 2002.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 72 minutes.
Peter must rescue Wendy's daughter Jane from Captain Hook during World War II. He must also get her to believe in him... and Tinker Bell.
Cartoon Production Information:
Originally planned as a direct-to-video sequel of the 1953 classic, this film was "upgraded" to a theatrical release in mid-2001.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Return To Never Land" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Return To Never Land? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!