Scrap Happy DaffyScrap Happy Daffy (1943) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 114 times this month, and 3439 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Daffy Duck, Adolf Hitler, Nazi Soldiers, Submarine Captain, Billy Goat, Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Uncle Dillingham Duck, Minuteman Duck, Pioneer Duck, Admiral Duck, Lincoln Duck, Daffy's Ancestors.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Frank Tashlin.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Art Davis.
- Written By Don Christensen.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on August 21, 1943.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:02 minutes.
- Black & White
Daffy as Super Duck in the War for Scrap against the Nazis. Air raid warden Daffy defends his scrap yard from attack after Adolf Hitler personally orders its destruction. Submarines and Nazi goats are no match for Daffy. After receiving inspiration from his ducky... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Art Davis' first cartoon at Warner Bros. as an animator. Daffy Duck's last appearance in a black and white cartoon. In a reference to the Popeye series, Daffy asks the audience to give him a can of spinach after a fight with a Nazi goat. Songs... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Scrap Happy Daffy" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Scrap Happy Daffy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!