Felix Gets The CanFelix Gets The Can (1925) - Felix the Cat Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 459 times total.
- Felix the Cat Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Pat Sullivan Studios
- Distributed by: M. J. Winkler Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Felix the Cat, Dan McStew.
- Directed By Pat Sullivan.
- Produced By M. J. Winkler.
- Animated By Otto Messmer.
- Originally Released on June 08, 1925.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:16 minutes.
- Black & White
Felix unsuccessfully tries to catch a fish. Hungry and tired of fishing the old-fashioned way, he attempts to steal a fish at a local market, but is caught by the irate owner, who send him flying with a can. The label on the can has a character who tells Felix... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Felix Gets The Can" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Felix Gets The Can? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!