How To RelaxHow To Relax (1954) - Dimwit Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 1488 times total.
- Dimwit Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Dimwit, Doctor.
- Directed By Connie Rasinski.
- Produced By Paul Terry.
- Written By Tom Morrison.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released in Feb, 1954 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:27 minutes.
- Production Number: 5403
Dimwit has a nervous breakdown at work. He seeks help from his Doctor who suggests Dimwit takes up some hobbies. Each hobby turns into terrible problems for Dimwit.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "How To Relax" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about How To Relax? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!