Second, The Stimulating Mrs. BartonSecond, The Stimulating Mrs. Barton (1918) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 4 times this month, and 322 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- International Films Productions
- Distributed by: Pathé Film Exchange
- Cartoon Characters: Jiggs, Maggie.
- Animated By Frank Moser.
- Written By George McManus.
- Originally Released on April 16, 1918.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
A parody of newsreels of the day.
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Second, The Stimulating Mrs. Barton. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Second, The Stimulating Mrs. Barton? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!