Cartoons On The BeachCartoons On The Beach (1915) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 33 times this month, and 630 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- Barré Studios, Edison Films
- Distributed by: Edison Company.
- Cartoon Characters: Billy, Girlfriend.
- Voice Actors: O.W. Forster, Maxine Brown, Gladys Leslie, Charles Mussett.
- Directed By Raoul Barré.
- Produced By Gregory La Cava, Frank Moser.
- Animated By Gregory La Cava, Frank Moser.
- Originally Released on August 25, 1915.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
Billy and his sweetheart go to the beach, sit down at an outdoor table in their bathing suits, and look at a book of cartoons.
Cartoon Production Information:
Mixes live action and animation; silent cartoon. Includes four animated sequences entitled "The Hicks in Nightmareland," "Bunkum's Boarding House," "The Kelly Kid's Adventure" and "A Sand Microbe Flirtation." In 1915, Raoul Barre hired young... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Cartoons On The Beach. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Cartoons On The Beach? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!