She Was An Acrobat's DaughterShe Was An Acrobat's Daughter (1937) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 45 times this month, and 3288 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Vitaphone Production
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Gabby Goose, Hippo, Dole Promise, Who Dehr, Maestro Stickoutski.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Robert McKimson, A. C. Gamer, Ken Harris, Phil Monroe, Cal Dalton, Paul Smith.
- Written By Ben Harrison.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on April 10, 1937.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 9 minutes.
- Production Number: 7750.
Lampoon of a typical afternoon at the moving picture shows with animal audience hijinks, a parody newsreel ("Warmer Bros. Presents Goofy-Tone News"), a glass slide sing-along and a pointed send-up of the WB Vitaphone feature "The Petrified Forest" ("Petrified... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Contains sing-along lyrics for title song. The lyrics change when Daffy sings it in "Daffy Doodles." Bette Davis, Adolf Hitler, Leslie Howard, Lew Lehr (as "Who Dehr"), Leopold Stokowski (as "Maestro... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "She Was An Acrobat's Daughter" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about She Was An Acrobat's Daughter? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!