Mice In Council
Alternate Title: Secret CouncilMice In Council (Secret Council) (1921) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 33 times this month, and 689 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Fables Studios, Keith-Albee Theatres
- Distributed by: Pathé Film Exchange, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Grandpa Mouse, Mice, Cat.
- Directed By Harry Bailey, John Foster, Frank Moser, Jerry Shields.
- Produced By Paul Terry, Amadee J. Van Beuren.
- Originally Released on May 13, 1921.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Black & White
Old Grandpa Mouse entertains dozens of little mice with his fiddling and storytelling. The young ones are interested to hear how Grandpa won all his medals. The... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Silent cartoon. A series of animated short subjects created by Paul Terry and actor-turned-writer Howard Estabrook. Estabrook suggested making a series of cartoons based on Aesop's Fables. Although... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mice In Council? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!