The Cat And The CanaryThe Cat And The Canary (1921) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 553 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Fables Studios, Keith-Albee Theatres
- Distributed by: Pathé Film Exchange, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Canary, Cat.
- Directed By Harry Bailey, John Foster, Frank Moser, Jerry Shields.
- Produced By Paul Terry, Amadee J. Van Beuren.
- Originally Released on May 13, 1921.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Black & White
A young canary from a wealthy home is practicing his math homework on a branch, when a cat robber creeps up on him. The cat has a plan to cat-nap the canary, and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Silent cartoon. A series of animated short subjects created by Paul Terry and actor-turned-writer Howard Estabrook. Estabrook suggested making a series of cartoons based on Aesop's Fables. Although... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Cat And The Canary. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Cat And The Canary? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!