The PointThe Point (1971) - Murakami-Wolf-Swenson Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 4057 times total.
- Murakami-Wolf-Swenson Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Murakami-Wolf Productions, Nilsson House Music, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Oblio, Arrow, The King, Leaf Man, The Count, Rockman, Oblio's Father, Mother.
- Voice Actors: Mike Lookinland, Paul Frees, Lennie Weinrib, Buddy Foster.
- Directed By Fred Wolf.
- Produced By Harry Nilsson.
- Written By Norm Lenzer, Harry Nilsson.
- Music: Harry Nilsson.
- First Aired on February 02, 1971.
- Originally Aired on ABC (Movie of the Week).
- Running Time: 90 minutes.
In the town of Point, a land where everyone (and everything!) has a point, the birth of a pointless boy throws the kingdom into an existential crisis that is temporary resolved by banishing the youngster, round-headed Oblio, to the Pointless Forest with his pet... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This was the first made-for-TV animated movie aired in prime time.
Based on Harry Nilsson's album "The Point!"
Featured Song: "Me And My Arrow."
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Point. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Point? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!