Sheep AhoySheep Ahoy (1954) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 78 times this month, and 1719 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Ralph Sheepdog, Sam Wolf, Fred Sheepdog, George Wolf, Sheep.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Richard Thompson, Abe Levitow.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Milt Franklyn.
- Originally Released on December 11, 1954.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:43 minutes.
Ralph attempts to get past Sam and to the sheep. Ralph attempts to steal the sheep or remove Sam by using a boulder, pole vault, smoke bomb, artificial rock,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The names are a bit backward from normal- Fred, the night-shift dog says good morning to Ralph. Sheepdog's names are Fred and Ralph (same names they have in 'Don't Give up the Sheep') and Wolf's names... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Sheep Ahoy" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sheep Ahoy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!