Showdown Rascal CorralShowdown Rascal Corral (1982) - The Little Rascals Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 260 times total.
- The Little Rascals Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Alfalfa, Buckwheat, Darla, Stimey, Petey, Spanky, Woim, Porky, Butch, Waldo, Police Officer Ed.
- Voice Actors: Scott Menville, Julie McWhirter Dees, Patty Maloney, Shavar Ross, B. J. Ward, Peter Cullen, Richard Balin, Jered Barclay, Julie Bennett; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By George Gordon, Bill Hutten, Bob Hathcock, Carl Urbano, Rudy Zamora, Bob Goe; more Directors ...
- Produced By Oscar Dufau, Joseph Barbera, William Hanna, Iwao Takamoto.
- Animated By Bob Hathcock, Bob Bemiller, Jeff Hall, Lefty Callahan, Bill Hutten, Rudy Cataldi, Tony Love, Zeon Davush, Ron Myrick, Joan Drake, Tim Walker, Jon Elford, Bob Alvarez, Lillian Evans; more Animators ...
- Written By Tedd Anasti, Doug Booth, Patsy Cameron, Rowby Goren, Earl Kress.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on September 30, 1982.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
This show was based on the classic black and white live action show about a group of kids that get into all sorts of mischief.
Cartoon Production Information:
The Little Rascals starred the popular characters from Hal Roach's Our Gang movie shorts of the 1930's. Everyone from Spanky to Buckwheat to Pete the dog (now a puppy) was animated for... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Showdown Rascal Corral? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!