Tokyo-Ho, HoTokyo-Ho, Ho (1981) - Laverne and Shirley in the Army Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 537 times total.
- Laverne and Shirley in the Army Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Productions, Paramount Television
- Distributed by: Paramount Television
- Cartoon Characters: Laverne DeFazio, Shirley Feeney, Sgt. Turnbuckle, Sgt. Squealy.
- Voice Actors: Penny Marshall, Cindy Williams, Kenneth Mars, Ron Palillo.
- Directed By George Gordon, Carl Urbano, Rudy Zamora, Bob Goe, Terence Harrison, Chris Cuddington; more Directors ...
- Produced By Duane Poole, Art Scott, Tom Swale, Doug Paterson, Iwao Takamoto, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Susan Beak, Ty Bosco, Gairden Cooke, Dick Dunn, Peter Eastment, John Eyley, Peter Gardiner, Gerry Grabner, Murray Griffin, Greg Ingram, Dwayne Labbe, Paul Maron, John Martin; more Animators ...
- Written By Duane Poole, Tom Swale, Barry E. Blitzer, Ray Parker.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte, Terry Moore, Robert Talboy.
- Editor: Robert Ciaglia, Larry C. Cowan (Supervising Film Editors, Gil Iverso, William E. DeBoer; more Editors ...
- First Aired on December 19, 1981.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Prime-time characters Laverne and Shirley are army privates.
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Tokyo-Ho, Ho. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tokyo-Ho, Ho? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!