Two Mini CooksTwo Mini Cooks (1981) - Laverne and Shirley in the Army Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 421 times total.
- Laverne and Shirley in the Army Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Productions, Paramount Television
- Distributed by: Paramount Television
- Cartoon Characters: Laverne DeFazio, Shirley Feeney, Sgt. Turnbuckle, Sgt. Squealy.
- Voice Actors: Penny Marshall, Cindy Williams, Kenneth Mars, Ron Palillo.
- Directed By George Gordon, Carl Urbano, Rudy Zamora, Bob Goe, Terence Harrison, Chris Cuddington; more Directors ...
- Produced By Duane Poole, Art Scott, Tom Swale, Doug Paterson, Iwao Takamoto, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Susan Beak, Ty Bosco, Gairden Cooke, Dick Dunn, Peter Eastment, John Eyley, Peter Gardiner, Gerry Grabner, Murray Griffin, Greg Ingram, Dwayne Labbe, Paul Maron, John Martin; more Animators ...
- Written By Duane Poole, Tom Swale, Barry E. Blitzer, Ray Parker.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte, Terry Moore, Robert Talboy.
- Editor: Robert Ciaglia, Larry C. Cowan (Supervising Film Editors, Gil Iverso, William E. DeBoer; more Editors ...
- First Aired on November 28, 1981.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Prime-time characters Laverne and Shirley are army privates.
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Two Mini Cooks. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Two Mini Cooks? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!