The Brain BlasterThe Brain Blaster (1986) - Galaxy High School Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 296 times total.
- Galaxy High School Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cente, Tokyo Movie Shinsha
- Distributed by: T.M.S. Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Doyle Cleverlobe, Aimee Brighthour, Beef Bonk, Luigi, Roland, Earl, Miss McBrain, Professor Icenstein, Wendy Garbo, Gilda, Creep, Booey Bubblehead, Milo DeVenus, Ollie, Flat Freddy Fender.
- Voice Actors: Hal Rayle, Susan Blu, Pat Carroll, Jennifer Darling, Nancy Cartwright, Guy Christopher, Gino Conforti, Pat Fraley, Henry Gibson; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Sam Nicholson, Toshiyuki Hiruma, Nobuo Tomizawa, David Hilberman.
- Produced By Barry Glasser, Gerard Baldwin, Yutaka Fujioka, Shiro Aono, Mitsuo Yoshimura, Tat Ikeuchi, Syunzo Katoh.
- Written By Ken Koonce, David Wiemers.
- Awards: Nominee, Humanitas Prize, Children's Animation Category, 1987.
- Music: Don Felder.
- Editor: Masatoshi Tsurubuchi, Yoriko Takahashi, Cecil Broughton.
- First Aired on November 08, 1986.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
To get better grades, Doyle tries a brain blaster and gets addicted. He steals from his friends in order to pay for his habit, but Aimee and friends try to break him off the drug.
Cartoon Production Information:
Galaxy High School took the bussing issue to a cosmic new level. Based on the asteroid Flotor, the title school was a place of learning for teenagers throughout the Milky Way. The student body... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Brain Blaster" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Brain Blaster? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!