Hot Enough For You?Hot Enough For You? (1987) Season 1 Episode 111- Starcom The US Space Force Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 375 times total.
- Starcom The US Space Force Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Enterprises, Kenner Parker Toys, Inc., Coleco Industries
- Distributed by: Access Syndication
- Cartoon Characters: Col. John "Slim" Griffin, Col. James "Dash" Derringer, Col. Paul "Crowbar" Corbin, General Torvek, Lt. Kelsey Carver, Adm. Franklin Brinkley, Emperor Dark, Gen. Von Dar, Maj. Klag, Professor Malvanna Wilde, Maj. Romak.
- Voice Actors: Philip Akin, Susan Roman, Don Francks, Neil Munro, Marvin Goldhar, Dan Hennessey, Elva Mai Hoover, Louis Di Bianco, Yank Azman; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Marek Buchwald.
- Produced By Richard Raynis, Tetsuo Katayama, Ken Duer, Andy Heyward, Quinn Martin.
- Animated By Kazumi Fukushima, Greg Bailey, Hervé Bédard, Danica Bennett, Roxanne Ducharme, Michael Kaweski, Yutaka Oka.
- Written By Brynne Stephens, Steve Perry.
- Music: Haim Saban, Shuki Levy, Marty Wereski, Stuart Goetz.
- Editor: Gregory K. Bowron, Heather Elliott, Theresa Gilroy-Nielsen, Terry L. Noss; more Editors ...
- First Aired on November 29, 1987.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
A cooperative effort of Starbase Command, Airwang and the Astro Marines, Starcom is the premier peacekeeping force in the growing planetary community. Our heroes are an ensemble of the best and... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Hot Enough For You?. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hot Enough For You?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!