Doctor Dweeb, I PresumeDoctor Dweeb, I Presume (1988) Season 1 Episode 2-C- Slimer Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 511 times total.
- Slimer Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment
- Distributed by: Columbia/Tri-Star Television
- Cartoon Characters: Slimer, Elizabeth, Professor Norman Dweeb, Janine Melnitz.
- Voice Actors: Frank Welker, Jeff Altman, Kath Soucie.
- Directed By Bernard Deyries, Eduoard David, Andy Roper.
- Produced By Art Vitello.
- Written By Jean Chalopin, Bernard Deyries, Andy Heyward, Nina Wolmark.
- Music: Shuki Levy, Haim Saban.
- First Aired on September 17, 1988.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
- Season: 1
Slimer goes to the doctor's with Janine. When he smells food, he goes on an adventure through the hospital. As usual, Professor Dweeb is there to catch him. Slimer... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Doctor Dweeb, I Presume? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!