Trading FacesTrading Faces (1989) Season 4 Episode 201009- The Real Ghostbusters Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 321 times total.
- The Real Ghostbusters Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment
- Distributed by: Columbia/Tri-Star Television
- Cartoon Characters: Louis Tully, Peter Venkman, Winston Zeddemore, Egon Spengler, Janine Melnitz, Ray Stantz, Slimer, The Boogeyman.
- Voice Actors: Rodger Bumpass, Dave Coulier, Edward L. "Buster" Jones, Maurice LaMarche, Kath Soucie, Frank Welker.
- Directed By Charles Grosvenor.
- Produced By Art Vitello, Andy Heyward, Len Janson, Chuck Meville.
- Written By Len Janson, Chuck Menville.
- Music: Shuki Levy, Haim Saban.
- First Aired on November 18, 1989.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 201009
- Season: 4
A bad lookalike of Slimer on the run arrives in the firehouse via a mirror and sends Louis and the real Slimer through to the Ghost World.
Cartoon Production Information:
After being broadcast on ABC in the show "Slimer! and the Real Ghostbusters," this series was syndicated, with new episodes, as... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Trading Faces. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Trading Faces? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!