Ragnarok And RollRagnarok And Roll (1987) Episode 76019- The Real Ghostbusters Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 605 times total.
- The Real Ghostbusters Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment
- Distributed by: Columbia/Tri-Star Television
- Cartoon Characters: Peter Venkman, Winston Zeddemore, Egon Spengler, Ray Stantz, Slimer, Janine Melnitz, The Boogeyman, Jeremy, DiTillio.
- Voice Actors: Lorenzo Music, Arsenio Hall, Maurice LaMarche, Laura Summer, Frank Welker.
- Directed By Dale Schott.
- Produced By Jean Chalopin, Andy Heyward, Tetsuo Katayama, Michael C. Gross, Joe Medjuck, Gaetano Vaccaro.
- Animated By Masato Kimura, Tadamasa Yoshida, Satoe Nishiyama, Masae Ohtake, Tetsu Honda, Shigeru Ono, Masao Takeda, Keiko Uchida, Masakazu Higuchi.
- Written By J. Michael Straczynski.
- Music: Shuki Levy, Haim Saban.
- Editor: Richard Bruce Elliott, Theresa Gilroy.
- First Aired on September 16, 1987.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Abandoned by his girlfriend Cindy, a lonely man named Jeremy and his hunchback-like friend, DyTillio, sets loose the forces of evil as he uses a magical flute to bring about the end of the world in Norse Mythology. However, DyTillio and Jeremy's ex-girlfriend,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
After the success of the 1984 film Ghostbusters, a cartoon adaptation was inevitable. With most of the characters from the movie appearing in this series (though in slightly altered form?Ray was a bit chunkier and Egon now sported a blond coif), it... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Ragnarok And Roll. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Ragnarok And Roll? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!