Janine's GenieJanine's Genie (1986) Season 1 Episode 75005- The Real Ghostbusters Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 479 times total.
- The Real Ghostbusters Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment
- Distributed by: Columbia/Tri-Star Television
- Cartoon Characters: Peter Venkman, Winston Zeddemore, Egon Spengler, Ray Stantz, Slimer, Janine Melnitz, The Boogeyman, Newspaper Boy, Genie, Old Man.
- Voice Actors: Lorenzo Music, Arsenio Hall, Maurice LaMarche, Laura Summer, Frank Welker, Charlie Adler.
- Directed By Richard Raynis.
- Produced By Jean Chalopin, Andy Heyward, Tetsuo Katayama, Michael C. Gross, Joe Medjuck, Gaetano Vaccaro.
- Animated By Masato Kimura, Tadamasa Yoshida, Satoe Nishiyama, Masae Ohtake, Tetsu Honda, Shigeru Ono, Masao Takeda, Keiko Uchida, Masakazu Higuchi.
- Written By Len Janson, Chuck Menville.
- Music: Shuki Levy, Haim Saban.
- Editor: Richard Bruce Elliott, Theresa Gilroy.
- First Aired on December 06, 1986.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Janine accompanies the Ghostbusters on a job and accepts an old lamp as part of the payment. A genie happens to be inside the lamp and he grants her wishes (the first making her the boss and the second making Egon love her). However, the genie is also opening a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
After the success of the 1984 film Ghostbusters, a cartoon adaptation was inevitable. With most of the characters from the movie appearing in this series (though in slightly altered form?Ray was a bit chunkier and Egon now sported a blond coif), it... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Janine's Genie. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Janine's Genie? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!