Mr. Sandman, Dream Me A DreamMr. Sandman, Dream Me A Dream (1986) Season 1 Episode 75009- The Real Ghostbusters Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 546 times total.
- The Real Ghostbusters Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment
- Distributed by: Columbia/Tri-Star Television
- Cartoon Characters: Peter Venkman, Winston Zeddemore, Egon Spengler, Ray Stantz, Slimer, Janine Melnitz, The Boogeyman, The Sandman, Envelope.
- Voice Actors: Lorenzo Music, Arsenio Hall, Maurice LaMarche, Laura Summer, Frank Welker.
- Directed By Richard Raynis.
- Produced By Jean Chalopin, Andy Heyward, Tetsuo Katayama, Michael C. Gross, Joe Medjuck, Gaetano Vaccaro.
- Animated By Masato Kimura, Tadamasa Yoshida, Satoe Nishiyama, Masae Ohtake, Tetsu Honda, Shigeru Ono, Masao Takeda, Keiko Uchida, Masakazu Higuchi.
- Written By J. Michael Straczynski.
- Music: Shuki Levy, Haim Saban.
- Editor: Richard Bruce Elliott, Theresa Gilroy.
- First Aired on October 25, 1986.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
People have been sleeping in broad daylight while their dreams come to life. The Ghostbusters discovered the source of this bizarre phenomenon: the Sandman! This legendary being was supposed to help people go to sleep at night, but lately he went evil. The... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
After the success of the 1984 film Ghostbusters, a cartoon adaptation was inevitable. With most of the characters from the movie appearing in this series (though in slightly altered form?Ray was a bit chunkier and Egon now sported a blond coif), it... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Mr. Sandman, Dream Me A Dream. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mr. Sandman, Dream Me A Dream? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!