The Boogieman ComethThe Boogieman Cometh (1986) Season 1 Episode 75008- The Real Ghostbusters Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 29 times this month, and 631 times total.
- The Real Ghostbusters Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment
- Distributed by: Columbia/Tri-Star Television
- Cartoon Characters: Peter Venkman, Winston Zeddemore, Egon Spengler, Ray Stantz, Slimer, Janine Melnitz, The Boogeyman.
- Voice Actors: Lorenzo Music, Arsenio Hall, Maurice LaMarche, Laura Summer, Frank Welker.
- Directed By Richard Raynis.
- Produced By Jean Chalopin, Andy Heyward, Tetsuo Katayama, Michael C. Gross, Joe Medjuck, Gaetano Vaccaro.
- Animated By Masato Kimura, Tadamasa Yoshida, Satoe Nishiyama, Masae Ohtake, Tetsu Honda, Shigeru Ono, Masao Takeda, Keiko Uchida, Masakazu Higuchi.
- Written By Michael Reaves.
- Music: Shuki Levy, Haim Saban.
- Editor: Richard Bruce Elliott, Theresa Gilroy.
- First Aired on October 18, 1986.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Meghan and Kenny Carter are being scared by the Boogieman and go to the Ghostbusters for help. Unfortunately, the children's parents aren't happy when the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
After the success of the 1984 film Ghostbusters, a cartoon adaptation was inevitable. With most of the characters from the movie appearing in this series (though in slightly altered form?Ray was a... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Boogieman Cometh. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Boogieman Cometh? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!