Slimer, Come HomeSlimer, Come Home (1986) Season 1 Episode 75006- The Real Ghostbusters Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 52 times this month, and 688 times total.
- The Real Ghostbusters Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment
- Distributed by: Columbia/Tri-Star Television
- Cartoon Characters: Peter Venkman, Winston Zeddemore, Egon Spengler, Ray Stantz, Slimer, Janine Melnitz, The Boogeyman.
- Voice Actors: Lorenzo Music, Arsenio Hall, Maurice LaMarche, Laura Summer, Frank Welker.
- Directed By Richard Raynis.
- Produced By Jean Chalopin, Andy Heyward, Tetsuo Katayama, Michael C. Gross, Joe Medjuck, Gaetano Vaccaro.
- Animated By Masato Kimura, Tadamasa Yoshida, Satoe Nishiyama, Masae Ohtake, Tetsu Honda, Shigeru Ono, Masao Takeda, Keiko Uchida, Masakazu Higuchi.
- Written By J. Michael Straczynski.
- Music: Shuki Levy, Haim Saban.
- Editor: Richard Bruce Elliott, Theresa Gilroy.
- First Aired on October 04, 1986.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 75006
- Season: 1
The Ghostbusters surprise Winston with a birthday party; but Slimer eats the cake, causing Peter to scold him. Feeling sad, Slimer writes a note and leaves. The others blame Peter and they all set out to find Slimer. Slimer runs into a horde of poltergeists and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
After the success of the 1984 film Ghostbusters, a cartoon adaptation was inevitable. With most of the characters from the movie appearing in this series (though in slightly altered form?Ray was a bit chunkier and Egon now sported a blond coif), it... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Slimer, Come Home. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Slimer, Come Home? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!