Mrs. Roger's NeighborhoodMrs. Roger's Neighborhood (1986) Season 1 Episode 75004- The Real Ghostbusters Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 564 times total.
- The Real Ghostbusters Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment
- Distributed by: Columbia/Tri-Star Television
- Cartoon Characters: Peter Venkman, Winston Zeddemore, Egon Spengler, Ray Stantz, Slimer, Janine Melnitz, Mrs. Roger, What.
- Voice Actors: Lorenzo Music, Arsenio Hall, Maurice LaMarche, Laura Summer, Frank Welker.
- Directed By Richard Raynis.
- Produced By Jean Chalopin, Andy Heyward, Tetsuo Katayama, Michael C. Gross, Joe Medjuck, Gaetano Vaccaro.
- Animated By Masato Kimura, Tadamasa Yoshida, Satoe Nishiyama, Masae Ohtake, Tetsu Honda, Shigeru Ono, Masao Takeda, Keiko Uchida, Masakazu Higuchi.
- Written By Len Janson, Chuck Menville.
- Music: Shuki Levy, Haim Saban.
- Editor: Richard Bruce Elliott, Theresa Gilroy.
- First Aired on September 27, 1986.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The Ghostbusters receive a call from an old lady named Mrs. Rogers, claiming that her house is haunted. So the guys invite Mrs. Rogers and her pet parakeet, precious to stay with Janine and Slimer at the firehouse while the Ghostbusters investigate the house.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
After the success of the 1984 film Ghostbusters, a cartoon adaptation was inevitable. With most of the characters from the movie appearing in this series (though in slightly altered form?Ray was a bit chunkier and Egon now sported a blond coif), it... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Mrs. Roger's Neighborhood. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mrs. Roger's Neighborhood? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!