The SecretThe Secret (1984) Season 1 Episode 111- Pole Position Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 405 times total.
- Pole Position Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment
- Distributed by: LBS Communications, DHX Media
- Cartoon Characters: Dan Darret, Tess Darret, Daisy Darret, Dr. Zachary Darret, Wheels, Roadie, Kuma.
- Voice Actors: David Coburn, Lisa Lindgren, Kaleena Kiff, Jack Angel, Melvin Franklen, Darryl Hickman, Marilyn Schreffler, Helen Minniear, Jered Barclay; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By Jean Chalopin, Andy Heyward.
- First Aired on November 24, 1984.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
There once was an undercover agency called Pole Position, run by Dr. Zachary Darret. The children of the original Pole Position not only wind up taking over the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This is the story of the Pole Position Stunt Show, a stunt racing and daredevil family team which has been putting on thrilling shows of automotive acrobatics almost as long as there have been cars.... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Secret? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!