To Clutch A ThiefTo Clutch A Thief (1984) Season 1 Episode 110- Pole Position Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 371 times total.
- Pole Position Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment
- Distributed by: LBS Communications, DHX Media
- Cartoon Characters: Dan Darret, Tess Darret, Daisy Darret, Dr. Zachary Darret, Wheels, Roadie, Kuma.
- Voice Actors: David Coburn, Lisa Lindgren, Kaleena Kiff, Jack Angel, Melvin Franklen, Darryl Hickman, Marilyn Schreffler, Helen Minniear, Jered Barclay; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By Jean Chalopin, Andy Heyward.
- First Aired on November 17, 1984.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
It begins with the kids chasing a hamburger-shaped car through a town and into a junkyard. There a clown gets out of the burger and makes a run for it. Tess and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This is the story of the Pole Position Stunt Show, a stunt racing and daredevil family team which has been putting on thrilling shows of automotive acrobatics almost as long as there have been cars.... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about To Clutch A Thief? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!