The Thirty-Nine StripesThe Thirty-Nine Stripes (1984) Season 1 Episode 106- Pole Position Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 363 times total.
- Pole Position Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment
- Distributed by: LBS Communications, DHX Media
- Cartoon Characters: Dan Darret, Tess Darret, Daisy Darret, Dr. Zachary Darret, Wheels, Roadie, Kuma, Teacher.
- Voice Actors: David Coburn, Lisa Lindgren, Kaleena Kiff, Jack Angel, Melvin Franklen, Darryl Hickman, Marilyn Schreffler, Helen Minniear, Jered Barclay; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By Jean Chalopin, Andy Heyward.
- First Aired on October 20, 1984.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The gang is late to an auction in LA to buy four paintings for their uncle. When they arrive, they find out that three of the paintings have been sold and the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This is the story of the Pole Position Stunt Show, a stunt racing and daredevil family team which has been putting on thrilling shows of automotive acrobatics almost as long as there have been cars.... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Thirty-Nine Stripes. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Thirty-Nine Stripes? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!