Teaching an Old Teacher New TricksTeaching an Old Teacher New Tricks (1987) Season 1 Episode 125- Maxie's World Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 249 times total.
- Maxie's World Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Maxie, Carly, Simone, Jeri, Rob, Ashley, Ferdie, Mushroom, Mr. Garcia.
- Voice Actors: Loretta Jafelice, Tara Charendoff, Suzanne Coy, Simon Reynolds, Susan Roman, Nadin Rabinovitch, Susan Roman, Yannick Bisson, Geoff Kahnert; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Marek Buchwald.
- Produced By Cassandra Schafhausen.br />Executive Producers: Andy Heyward, Robby London.
- Written By David Ehrman, Sean Roche.
- Music: Shuki Levy, Haim Saban.
- First Aired on October 16, 1987.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 125
- Season: 1
Mr. Winchell, an elderly teacher at Surfside is told that he must retire at the end of the year after the principal decides his teaching methods are out of date.
Cartoon Production Information:
Surfside High School student and cheerleader, Maxie has fun and adventure solving crimes and investigating mysteries as anchorperson for her own TV show. After its original run, the series continued to be broadcast throughout the late 1980s and... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Teaching an Old Teacher New Tricks. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Teaching an Old Teacher New Tricks? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!