The Phantom ArtistsThe Phantom Artists (1987) Season 1 Episode 112- Maxie's World Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 25 times this month, and 347 times total.
- Maxie's World Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Maxie, Carly, Simone, Jeri, Rob, Ashley, Ferdie, Mushroom, Mr. Garcia.
- Voice Actors: Loretta Jafelice, Tara Charendoff, Suzanne Coy, Simon Reynolds, Susan Roman, Nadin Rabinovitch, Susan Roman, Yannick Bisson, Geoff Kahnert; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Marek Buchwald.
- Produced By Cassandra Schafhausen.br />Executive Producers: Andy Heyward, Robby London.
- Written By Anthony Adams, Christina Adams.
- Music: Shuki Levy, Haim Saban.
- First Aired on September 27, 1987.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
Maxie and the Surfside teens take matters into their own hands when the mysterious "Graffiti Squad" goes on a rampage vandalizing Surfside's landmarks.
Cartoon Production Information:
Surfside High School student and cheerleader, Maxie has fun and adventure solving crimes and investigating mysteries as anchorperson for her own TV show. After its original run, the series continued to... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Phantom Artists. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Phantom Artists? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!