To Save My KingdomTo Save My Kingdom (1987) Season 1 Episode 101- Lady Lovely Locks Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 1036 times total.
- Lady Lovely Locks Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment
- Distributed by: Lexington Broadcasting System.
- Cartoon Characters: Lady Lovely Locks, Prince Strong Heart, Maiden Curly Crown, Maiden Fair Hair, Duchess Raven Waves, Shining Glory, Pixietails, Snags, Pixiebeauty, Comb Gnomes, Hairball.
- Voice Actors: Louise Vallance.
- First Aired on September 12, 1987.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 101
- Season: 1
Lady Lovely Locks and her friends the Pixietails find their enchanted kingdom in danger when the evil Raven Waves and her nasty cohorts try to gain control of the realm.
Cartoon Production Information:
From the people who brought you the Care Bears and the Popples, Lady Lovelylocks and the Pixietails was... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of To Save My Kingdom. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about To Save My Kingdom? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!