The Incredible HulkThe Incredible Hulk (1986) Season 1 Episode 105-A- Kissyfur Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 674 times total.
- Kissyfur Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Kissyfur, Gus, Jolene, Floyd, Stuckey, Duane, Beehonie, Bessie, Cackle Sister, Miss Emmy Lou, Toot, Charles, Lenny, Claudette, Uncle Shelby.
- Voice Actors: R.J. Williams, Ed Gilbert, Terence McGovern, Doug Parker, Stu Rosen, Neil Ross, Russi Taylor, Lennie Weinrib; Full Voice Cast ...
- Written By Gene Ayres.
- Music: Shuki Levy, Haim Saban.
- First Aired on October 11, 1986.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Beginning as a series of prime time specials on NBC before nestling into its Saturday morning slot, Kissyfur told the story of Gus and Kissyfur, a pair of father and son bears who had joined the circus as a performing act. Shortly after the death... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Incredible Hulk. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Incredible Hulk? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!