Sioux MeSioux Me (1939) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 102 times this month, and 2496 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Indian Chief, Rain Dancer, Indian Chief's Son.
- Voice Actors: Robert C. Bruce.
- Directed By Ben Hardaway, Cal Dalton.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Herman Cohen.
- Written By Melvin Millar.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on September 09, 1939. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:16 minutes.
An Indian reservation is experiencing the worst drought in a decade. The Indian chief enlists the help of a rain dancer. The chief's son happens upon (and buys) a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Story borrowed from 1936's Porky The Rainmaker. In September of 1943, beginning with A Feud There Was, Warner Bros. began re-releasing select color cartoons in their Blue Ribbon program. Typically... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Sioux Me" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sioux Me? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!