E.G., Go HomeE.G., Go Home (1988) - The Completely Mental Misadventures of Ed Grimley Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 501 times total.
- The Completely Mental Misadventures of Ed Grimley Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Ed Grimley, Count Floyd, Miss Malone, Mr. Freebus, Roger Gustav, Mrs. Freebus, Sheldon, Wendell Gustav.
- Voice Actors: Martin Short, Danny Cooksey, Joe Flaherty, Catherine O'Hara, Jonathan Winters, Andrea Martin, Frank Welker.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- First Aired on September 24, 1988.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The infamous Ed Grimley from SCTV and Saturday Night Live gets his own cartoon. Ed lived with Sheldon, an intelligent rat who always encouraged Ed into standing up for himself. Ed's love interest is Miss Malone. In a live- action sequence, Count Floyd (Joe... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This pointy-haired, spastic character in the short- sleeved, orange plaid shirt was first introduced to television audiences on Canada's comedy skit show SCTV. Ed Grimley's alter-ego, comedian Martin Short, later became a cast member on Saturday... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of E.G., Go Home. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about E.G., Go Home? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!