North Pole CatNorth Pole Cat (1985) Season 2 Episode 221- Heathcliff Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 397 times total.
- Heathcliff Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment, LBS Communications, McNaught Syndicate
- Distributed by: Telepictures Distribution, Turner Program Services, Inc., Worldvision Enterprises Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Heathcliff, Sonja, Cleo, Iggy, Knuckles, Mugsy, Spike, Grandma, Bush, Raul, Milkman, Fish Market Proprietor, Santa Claus.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Marilyn Lightstone, Donna Christle, Derek McGrath, Ted Ziegler, Danny Wells, Stanley Jones, Danny Mann.
- Produced By Jean Chalopin, Denys Heroux, JoEllyn Marlow, Andy Heyward.
- Animated By Kung Gen Ho, Chang Chen Tsung, Cheng Yung Chun.
- Written By Ray Dryden, Jack Hanrahan, Durnie King, Susan J. Leslie, Eleanor Burian-Mohr, Mike Moore, Jeff Rose, Roger Scott.
- Music: Shuki Levy, Haim Saban.
- Editor: Parker Peng.
- First Aired on October 07, 1985.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 221
- Season: 2
Heathcliff and Spike travel to the North Pole to deliver returned letters back to Santa Claus. It turns out an elf sent them back as a joke.
Cartoon Production Information:
Heathcliff is a very self-centered, overweight orange tabby who terrorizes the city with his antics. Originally a character from a comic strip, this was Heathcliff's last cartoon show. Mel Blanc, the voice of Heathcliff, was in his 50th year of... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "North Pole Cat" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about North Pole Cat? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!