The Fortune TellerThe Fortune Teller (1985) Season 2 Episode 218- Heathcliff Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 215 times total.
- Heathcliff Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment, LBS Communications, McNaught Syndicate
- Distributed by: Telepictures Distribution, Turner Program Services, Inc., Worldvision Enterprises Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Heathcliff, Sonja, Cleo, Iggy, Knuckles, Mugsy, Spike, Grandma, Bush, Raul, Milkman, Fish Market Proprietor.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Marilyn Lightstone, Donna Christle, Derek McGrath, Ted Ziegler, Danny Wells, Stanley Jones, Danny Mann.
- Produced By Jean Chalopin, Denys Heroux, JoEllyn Marlow, Andy Heyward.
- Animated By Kung Gen Ho, Chang Chen Tsung, Cheng Yung Chun.
- Written By Ray Dryden, Jack Hanrahan, Durnie King, Susan J. Leslie, Eleanor Burian-Mohr, Mike Moore, Jeff Rose, Roger Scott.
- Music: Shuki Levy, Haim Saban.
- Editor: Parker Peng.
- First Aired on October 02, 1985.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 2
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Heathcliff is a very self-centered, overweight orange tabby who terrorizes the city with his antics. Originally a character from a comic strip, this was Heathcliff's last cartoon show. Mel Blanc,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Fortune Teller" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Fortune Teller? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!