May The Best Cat WinMay The Best Cat Win (1984) Season 1 Episode 118- Heathcliff Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 322 times total.
- Heathcliff Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment, LBS Communications, McNaught Syndicate
- Animation Studio: Araki Production, Mushi Production, Studio Korumi, Studio Take
- Distributed by: Telepictures Distribution, Turner Program Services, Inc., Worldvision Enterprises Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Heathcliff, Sonja, Cleo, Iggy, Knuckles, Mugsy, Spike, Grandma, Bush, Raul, Milkman, Fish Market Proprietor.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Marilyn Lightstone, Donna Christle, Derek McGrath, Ted Ziegler, Danny Wells, Stanley Jones, Danny Mann.
- Produced By Jean Chalopin, Denys Heroux, Diana Dru Brotsford, Andy Heyward, Tetsuo Katayama.
- Animated By Jureo Abe, Seln Okada, Kenichi Adaln, Rasae Otake, Kado Furanoki, Kazuko Shirata, Michi Hinendo, Keiko Skirai.
- Written By Ann Elder, Chuck Lorre, Charles Mulholland, Doug Booth, George Hampton, Laura Numeroke, Cynthia Chenault, Jack Hanrahan, Mike O'Mahony; more Writers ...
- Music: Shuki Levy, Haim Saban.
- Editor: Masatoshi Tsurybichi, Torono Takahashi.
- First Aired on October 10, 1984.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Heathcliff is a very self-centered, overweight orange tabby who terrorizes the city with his antics. Originally a character from a comic strip, this was Heathcliff's last cartoon show. Mel Blanc,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "May The Best Cat Win" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about May The Best Cat Win? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!