Did You Myth Me?Did You Myth Me? (1983) - Inspector Gadget Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 350 times total.
- Inspector Gadget Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment, FR3, Nelvana Limited
- Animation Studio: Studio Try, Studio Bob, QM Production, AIC, Asia Do, Cuckoo's Nest Production, IM Studio, Hokusai, Easy World, Studio Robin, Sunrise Studio, Shinsei Production, Oscar Kikaku, Viola Sha
- Distributed by: LBS Communications, Field Communications
- Cartoon Characters: Inspector Gadget, Penny, Chief Quimby, Brain, Dr. Claw, M.A.D. Cat, Dr. Getdarus, Professor Musty, Big M.A.D. Agent, Tall M.A.D. Agent, Minotaur Robot, Mechanical Cyclops.
- Voice Actors: Don Adams, Cree Summer.
- Directed By Ray Jafelice, Dave Cox, Ken Stephenson, Edouard David, Yoka Hatano, Toshuki Hiruna; more Directors ...
- Produced By Jean Chalopin, Patrick Loubert, Andy Heyward, Tetsuo Katayama.
- Animated By Heihachiro Tanaka, Shinso Araki, Keiichiro Kimura, Karen Munroe-Caple, Jim Oda, Hiromi Yokoyama, Shunji Saida, Yukiko Michishita, Masahatsu Iijuin, Ikuo Fudanaoki, Art Kusama; more Animators ...
- Music: Shuki Levy, Haim Saban.
- Editor: Masatushi Tsarbuchi, Phillipe Kotlarski, Pete Aries.
- First Aired on November 17, 1983.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
A M.A.D. scientist tries to steal an ancient Greek scroll said to hold the secret of turning lead into gold.
Cartoon Production Information:
Alternative titles: "Inspector Gadget in Greece" and "It's All Greek to Gadget!" Don Adams is said to have quit the series before the end of its run, which left the title character to be voiced by an actor who didn't sound at all... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Did You Myth Me?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!