A Clear CaseA Clear Case (1983) - Inspector Gadget Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 387 times total.
- Inspector Gadget Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment, FR3, Nelvana Limited
- Animation Studio: Studio Try, Studio Bob, QM Production, AIC, Asia Do, Cuckoo's Nest Production, IM Studio, Hokusai, Easy World, Studio Robin, Sunrise Studio, Shinsei Production, Oscar Kikaku, Viola Sha
- Distributed by: LBS Communications, Field Communications
- Cartoon Characters: Inspector Gadget, Penny, Ostrich, Big M.A.D. Agent, Chief Quimby, Jewelry Shop Owner, M.A.D. Diamond Suit Maker, M.A.D. Security Monitor, Brain, Dr. Claw, M.A.D. Cat, M.A.D. Scientist, South African Explorers, Worm, Big M.A.D. Explorer, Ghost M.A.D. Agents, Policemen, Miners.
- Voice Actors: Don Adams, Cree Summer.
- Directed By Ray Jafelice, Dave Cox, Ken Stephenson, Edouard David, Yoka Hatano, Toshuki Hiruna; more Directors ...
- Produced By Jean Chalopin, Patrick Loubert, Andy Heyward, Tetsuo Katayama.
- Animated By Heihachiro Tanaka, Shinso Araki, Keiichiro Kimura, Karen Munroe-Caple, Jim Oda, Hiromi Yokoyama, Shunji Saida, Yukiko Michishita, Masahatsu Iijuin, Ikuo Fudanaoki, Art Kusama; more Animators ...
- Music: Shuki Levy, Haim Saban.
- Editor: Masatushi Tsarbuchi, Phillipe Kotlarski, Pete Aries.
- First Aired on October 25, 1983.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
South African diamond miners are terrorized by a ghost who is actually a M.A.D. scientist using diamond dust to create invisibility suits.
Cartoon Production Information:
Go, Gadget, go... Poor Inspector Gadget. He had all the James Bond gadgets, but none of the cool. In fact, his niece Penny and dog Brain were often two steps ahead of him in solving the crime, or... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "A Clear Case" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Clear Case? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!