The Coo-Coo Clock CaperThe Coo-Coo Clock Caper (1983) - Inspector Gadget Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 748 times total.
- Inspector Gadget Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment, FR3, Nelvana Limited
- Animation Studio: Studio Try, Studio Bob, QM Production, AIC, Asia Do, Cuckoo's Nest Production, IM Studio, Hokusai, Easy World, Studio Robin, Sunrise Studio, Shinsei Production, Oscar Kikaku, Viola Sha
- Distributed by: LBS Communications, Field Communications
- Cartoon Characters: Inspector Gadget, Penny, Chief Quimby, Brain, Dr. Claw, M.A.D. Cat, Swedish Girl, Elderly Swedish Woman, Small M.A.D. Agent, The Coo-Coo Clock Maker, Swedish Bank Manager, Swedish Musicians, Swedish Dancers, Swedish Cheese Makers, Clock Shopkeeper, Clock Workers, Big M.A.D. Agent, Swedish Civilians, Female Skier, Male Skier, Mechanical Coo-Coo Clock Man, Policeman, M.A.D. Yodeler, M.A.D. Watcher, Mayor, Woman with Watch.
- Voice Actors: Don Adams, Cree Summer.
- Directed By Ray Jafelice, Dave Cox, Ken Stephenson, Edouard David, Yoka Hatano, Toshuki Hiruna; more Directors ...
- Produced By Jean Chalopin, Patrick Loubert, Andy Heyward, Tetsuo Katayama.
- Animated By Heihachiro Tanaka, Shinso Araki, Keiichiro Kimura, Karen Munroe-Caple, Jim Oda, Hiromi Yokoyama, Shunji Saida, Yukiko Michishita, Masahatsu Iijuin, Ikuo Fudanaoki, Art Kusama; more Animators ...
- Music: Shuki Levy, Haim Saban.
- Editor: Masatushi Tsarbuchi, Phillipe Kotlarski, Pete Aries.
- First Aired on October 19, 1983.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Gadget, along with Penny and Brain, go to Switzerland, on a mission to stop M.A.D. from stealing a huge amount of Swiss gold. It turns out that once they have gone to the bank, they are too late. The gold was stolen by a crazy clock-making M.A.D. agent hired by... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Go, Gadget, go... Poor Inspector Gadget. He had all the James Bond gadgets, but none of the cool. In fact, his niece Penny and dog Brain were often two steps ahead of him in solving the crime, or even correcting his mistakes. Bond would never have... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Coo-Coo Clock Caper" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Coo-Coo Clock Caper? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!