The RubyThe Ruby (1983) Season 1 Episode 10- Inspector Gadget Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 540 times total.
- Inspector Gadget Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment, FR3, Nelvana Limited
- Animation Studio: Studio Try, Studio Bob, QM Production, AIC, Asia Do, Cuckoo's Nest Production, IM Studio, Hokusai, Easy World, Studio Robin, Sunrise Studio, Shinsei Production, Oscar Kikaku, Viola Sha
- Distributed by: LBS Communications, Field Communications
- Cartoon Characters: Inspector Gadget, Penny, Professor Lasre, Chief Quimby, Prison Guard, Number Two, Merchant, Bad Guy in Street, M.A.D. Agent.
- Voice Actors: Don Adams, Cree Summer, Don Francks, Dan Hennessey, Greg Duffell, Hadley Kay, Frank Welker, Jeri Craden, Melleny Brown.
- Directed By Ray Jafelice, Dave Cox, Ken Stephenson, Edouard David, Yoka Hatano, Toshuki Hiruna; more Directors ...
- Produced By Jean Chalopin, Patrick Loubert, Andy Heyward, Tetsuo Katayama.
- Animated By Heihachiro Tanaka, Shinso Araki, Keiichiro Kimura, Karen Munroe-Caple, Jim Oda, Hiromi Yokoyama, Shunji Saida, Yukiko Michishita, Masahatsu Iijuin, Ikuo Fudanaoki, Art Kusama; more Animators ...
- Music: Shuki Levy, Haim Saban.
- Editor: Masatushi Tsarbuchi, Phillipe Kotlarski, Pete Aries.
- First Aired on September 23, 1983.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Dr. Claw steals the big red ruby of India to use in his superlaser to destroy U.S. communications satellites. Inspector Gadget and Brain recover the ruby and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Go, Gadget, go... Poor Inspector Gadget. He had all the James Bond gadgets, but none of the cool. In fact, his niece Penny and dog Brain were often two steps ahead of him in solving the crime, or... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Ruby? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!