Monster LakeMonster Lake (1983) - Inspector Gadget Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 34 times this month, and 802 times total.
- Inspector Gadget Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment, FR3, Nelvana Limited
- Animation Studio: Studio Try, Studio Bob, QM Production, AIC, Asia Do, Cuckoo's Nest Production, IM Studio, Hokusai, Easy World, Studio Robin, Sunrise Studio, Shinsei Production, Oscar Kikaku, Viola Sha
- Distributed by: LBS Communications, Field Communications
- Cartoon Characters: Inspector Gadget, Penny, Chief Quimby, Brain, Dr. Claw, M.A.D. Cat, Loch Ness Monster, M.A.D. Agent, Shepherd, Scottish Dancers, Scottish Civilians, Fish, Professor Frumpkin, Brain, Dr. Claw.
- Voice Actors: Don Adams, Cree Summer.
- Directed By Ray Jafelice, Dave Cox, Ken Stephenson, Edouard David, Yoka Hatano, Toshuki Hiruna; more Directors ...
- Produced By Jean Chalopin, Patrick Loubert, Andy Heyward, Tetsuo Katayama.
- Animated By Heihachiro Tanaka, Shinso Araki, Keiichiro Kimura, Karen Munroe-Caple, Jim Oda, Hiromi Yokoyama, Shunji Saida, Yukiko Michishita, Masahatsu Iijuin, Ikuo Fudanaoki, Art Kusama; more Animators ...
- Music: Shuki Levy, Haim Saban.
- Editor: Masatushi Tsarbuchi, Phillipe Kotlarski, Pete Aries.
- First Aired on September 13, 1983.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Gadget and Penny and Brain go to Scotland. The detective's mission is to find Professor Frumpkin, who has been kidnapped by M.A.D! and if that's not bad enough,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Go, Gadget, go... Poor Inspector Gadget. He had all the James Bond gadgets, but none of the cool. In fact, his niece Penny and dog Brain were often two steps ahead of him in solving the crime, or... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Monster Lake? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!