Captain Lou's Crash DietCaptain Lou's Crash Diet (1986) Season 2 Episode 36902A- Hulk Hogan's Rock N' Wrestling Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 301 times total.
- Hulk Hogan's Rock N' Wrestling Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- DiC Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Distributed by: LBS Communications
- Cartoon Characters: Hulk Hogan, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka, Junkyard Dog, Fabulous Moolah, Wendi Richter, Captain Lou Albano, Andre the Giant, Hillbilly Jim, Mr. Fuji, The Iron Sheik, Tito Santana, Mean Gene Okerlund, Big John Studd, Nikolai Volkoff.
- Voice Actors: Brad Garrett, Charles Adler, Lewis Arquette.
- Produced By Vince McMahon.
- Written By Jeffrey Scott, Jeffrey Scott.
- Music: Jim Steinman.
- First Aired on September 20, 1986.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
- Season: 2
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Professional wrestling had been around long before television, but the mid-80's brought new levels of popularity to the much-maligned "sport." Due to the business savvy of Vince McMahon, pro wrestling became one of the most successful... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Captain Lou's Crash Diet" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Captain Lou's Crash Diet? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!