The Pyramid Of Darkness, Day 3: Three Cubes To DarknessThe Pyramid Of Darkness, Day 3: Three Cubes To Darkness (1985) Season 1 Episode 600-39- G.I. Joe Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 370 times total.
- G.I. Joe Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Marvel Productions Ltd., Sunbow Productions, DiC Entertainment
- Distributed by: Claster Television Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Major Bludd, Tollbooth, Xamot, Destro, Tomax, Airtight, Zartan, Roadblock, Bazooka, Cobra Commander, Satin, Lady Jaye, Col. Slash, Mutt, Flint, Dusty, Shipwreck, Footloose, Alpine, Polly, Wild Bill, Storm Shadow.
- Voice Actors: Michael Bell, Arthur Burghardt, Corey Burton, Pat Fraley.
Additional Vocal Talent: Charles Adler, Jack Angel, Earl Boen; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By John Gibbs, Terry Lennon.
- Produced By Jim Duffy, Sam Weiss, Dan Thompson, Art Vitello, John Ahern, Chuck Downs, Mark Glamack, John Grusd, Larry Houston, Alex Lovy, George Singer; more Producers ...
- Written By Ron Friedman.
- Music: Johnny Douglas, Ford Kinder, Spencer Michlin, Robert J. Walsh.
- Editor: Steven C. Brown, Robert T. Gillis, Rick Gehr, Larry Whelen.
- First Aired on September 18, 1985.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
After Cobra takes control of the Joes' space station and uses its weapons system to attack Joe headquarters, they use the space station to power four large cubes... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was also known as "GI Joe: A Great American Hero." It was one of the first daily syndicated animated series to "push" its action-figure star. The series was based on the 1983 "fighting... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Pyramid Of Darkness, Day 3: Three Cubes To Darkness? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!