G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero, Part 1; The Cobra StrikesG.I. Joe: A Real American Hero, Part 1; The Cobra Strikes (1983) Episode 4005- G.I. Joe Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 1402 times total.
- G.I. Joe Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Marvel Productions Ltd., Sunbow Productions, DiC Entertainment
- Distributed by: Claster Television Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Duke, Blowtorch, Clutch, Lift Ticket, Major Bludd, Scrap-Iron, Tollbooth, Xamot, Ace, Barbeque, Scarlett, Destro, Iceberg, Stalker, Wild Bill, Short Fuse, Torch, Polly, Junkyard, Cobra Commander, Ripper, Steeler, Gung-Ho, Breaker, General Hawk, Baroness, Quick Kick, Flint, Lady Jaye.
Additional Characters: Low-Light, Wet Suit, Pierre LaFonte, Taurus, Beach Head, Airborne, Nemesis Enforcer, Zandar, Dr. Mindbender, Dial Tone, Mike Randall, Serpentor, B.A. LaCarre, Buck McCann, Slip-Stream, Charles Fairmont, Dr. Filmoss, Tommy Talltree, Timothy Penser, Sci-Fi, Vena, Leatherneck, Cross-Country, Snow Job, Tripwire, WWI American Pilot, Mainframe, Zarana, Thrasher, Sgt. Slaughter, Lifeline.
- Voice Actors: Michael Bell, Pat Fraley, B.J. Ward, Arthur Burghardt, Frank Welker, Chris Latta, Ed Gilbert, Morgan Lofting, François Chau; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Dan Thompson.
- Produced By Jim Duffy, Sam Weiss, Dan Thompson, Art Vitello, John Ahern, Chuck Downs, Mark Glamack, John Grusd, Larry Houston, Alex Lovy, George Singer; more Producers ...
- Written By Ron Friedman.
- Music: Johnny Douglas, Ford Kinder, Spencer Michlin, Robert J. Walsh.
- Editor: Steven C. Brown, Robert T. Gillis, Rick Gehr, Larry Whelen.
- First Aired on September 12, 1983.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Cobra raids a military base and steals a satellite that allows them to transport anything to any place at any time with their M.A.S.S device. The Joes then attempt to build their own M.A.S.S. device and collect three rare natural elements in order to fuel the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was also known as "GI Joe: A Great American Hero." It was one of the first daily syndicated animated series to "push" its action-figure star. The series was based on the 1983 "fighting force" of five different dolls, not the original... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero, Part 1; The Cobra Strikes. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero, Part 1; The Cobra Strikes? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!