Dennis Of The YukonDennis Of The Yukon (1988) Season 2 Episode 209-B- Dennis the Menace Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 248 times total.
- Dennis the Menace Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Tokyo Movie Shinsha, Studio Wood, Trans Arts
- Distributed by: DFS
- Cartoon Characters: Dennis Mitchell, Henry Mitchell, Alice Mitchell, Ruff, Margaret, Joey, Tommy, K-9000, Martha Wilson, George Wilson.
- Voice Actors: Brennan Thicke, Maurice LaMarche, Jeannie Elias, Hal Rayle, Marilyn Lightstone, Sharon Noble, Kiva Spier.
- Directed By Michael Maliani, Jim Simon.
- Produced By Michael Maliani, Jean Chalopin, Andy Heyward, Tetsuo Katayama, Joellen Marlow.
- Animated By Tomoko Ejima, Hiroyuki Sakuragawa, Tatsuya Higayi, Midori Yamakubo, Mutsuho Imae, Kazunori Takahashi, Naoyuki Kazama, Yuriko Shikojima, Akihiko Mamashita, Syohko Seki; more Animators ...
- Written By Gene Ayres, Cydne Clark, Richard Balin, Jeff Cohn, Reed L. Brown, Gerry Day, Toy Bucholtz, Mel Donaldson, Eleanor Burian-Mohr, F. Calvert; more Writers ...
- Music: Shuki Levy, Haim Saban, Marty Wereski.
- First Aired on February 27, 1988.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 2
Henry hides secret codes in Ruff's dog collar and flies to the Yukon, where he, Ruff and Dennis are stalked by a dangerous spy.
Cartoon Production Information:
In 1951, cartoonist Hank Ketcham created a comic strip character based on his son. This character was, to put it bluntly, a holy terror. If Mr. Ketcham's boy was offended by this characterization, it probably didn't last long, as Dennis the Menace... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Dennis Of The Yukon. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dennis Of The Yukon? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!