The Three CaballerosThe Three Caballeros (1945) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 144 times this month, and 7138 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: RKO Radio Pictures, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Donald Duck, Pablo, King Neptune, Professor Holloway (The Cold-Blooded Penguin)
Donald Duck, The Gauchito, the Burrito (The Flying Gauchito)
Donald Duck, Jose Carioca, Panchito, Aracuan Bird (Bahia)
Donald Duck, Jose Carioca, Panchito, Aracuan Bird (La Piñata).
- Voice Actors: Clarence 'Ducky' Nash, Jose Olivereira, Pinto Colvig, Joaquin Garay, Frank Graham, Fred Shields, Sterling Holloway (Narrator; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Norm Ferguson, Harold Young.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Animated By Ward Kimball, Fred Moore, Eric Larson, John Lounsbery, Les Clark, Milt Kahl, Hal King, Bill Justice, Frank Thomas, Ollie Johnston., Harvey Toombs, Milt Neil, Bob Carlson; more Animators ...
- Written By Homer Brightman, Ernest Terrazas, Ted Sears, Bill Peet, Ralph Wright, Elmer Plummer, Roy Williams, William Cottrell, Del Connell, James Bodrero; more Writers ...
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Sound, C. O. Slyfield, 1945, Academy Award Nominee, Best Scoring of a Musical Picture, Edward H. Plumb, Paul J. Smith, Charles Wolcott, 1945.
- Music: Charles Wolcott, Paul J. Smith, Edward Plumb, Manuel Esperón, Ray Gilbert; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Don Halliday.
- Originally Released on February 03, 1945.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
Donald Duck receives birthday gifts from his amigos, Jose Carioca, the parrot, and Panchito, the Mexican charro rooster. Donald opens a birthday package containing... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The Three Caballeros was conceived very early in the 1940's as a follow-up to the 1943 film Saludos Amigos. That film had been created as part of a State Department "Good Neighbor Policy," meant... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Three Caballeros" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Three Caballeros? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!